While celebrities are often the draw for comic conventions, regular goers know that cons offer way more. Wizard World New Orleans programming allows attendees a chance to learn, discuss, and interact with their favorite fandoms in ways that give us a sense of community.
Here are some of the panels we hope we have a chance to attend:
- Enjoying The Con As A Family – tips and tricks on how to successfully navigate the convention when you bring the entire family
- Make a Nerdy Living: Well, we love doing the blog, podcast, and videos. Maybe, we can learn how to make this into something more!
- Cosplay 101: Wizard World Cosplay guests will give you some pointers on how to make a next level cosplay…or just an entry one in my case
- How My Struggle To Become A Comic Book Writer Helped Me Beat Stage 3 Cancer: Uplifting panels are always a great thing at a con.
- Cosplay and Anxiety: I’ve been very upfront about my anxiety and makes me happy to see others are open as well. It removes the stigma, and it helps bring about an even greater and better sense of community.
- Why We Love Wonder Woman – the moderators for this panel are some of the best I’ve seen at cons, so this should be an interesting discussion.
While these are just a few panels we want to attend, there are tons more. You can see all the programming information, including where and when, here.
If you are interested in going to Wizard World New Orleans, there is still time to purchase your tickets. You can go here and buy them. Also, don’t forget to use the code NerdCouple10 to get 10% off your purchase!